There are a lot of different tablets on the market, but not all of them are ideal for those who are on a tight budget. If you can only afford to spend a few hundred dollars on one of these devices, you will need to know what your options are. Despite what you might think, there are actually quite a few quality tablets that are available at a reasonable price. If you want to get the best tablet under 300 dollars, you will need to do your research.
Tablets are extremely convenient devices that serve a number of purposes, from taking pictures and video to working remotely. When you take a close look at some of your cheaper tablet options, you will be able to choose that can match your needs. You will find that each of these tabs have something different to offer.
By exploring some of the different models of tablets, you can select one that fits within your budget while still meeting all of your requirements. A tablet is a great investment to make for almost anyone, and there are many cheap but reliable options available.
- If you’re looking for more affordable tablet, then we suggest you to check out Our Guide to Choosing Best $200 & $100 Tablets
- If you prefer a laptop within this budget, you might like to check our Buying Guide to The Best $300 Laptops in 2018
Top 4 Best 10 Inch Tablets Under $300 in 2018
Apple iPad with WiFi
The Apple iPad is definitely one of the best rated tablets you can buy for under 300 bucks available on the market right now. This tab has WiFi capabilities and a 9.7” Retina display. The A9 third-generation chip with 64-bit architecture is what makes this device function so fast and smooth overall. There is also a 1.2 HD camera that can be used for taking photos, video, and the FaceTime app.
The M9 motion coprocessor in this machine enhances numerous features, including the gyroscope, compass and accelerometer for superior functionality. The Touch ID feature allows you to keep your tab secure, so only you will be able to access it. This machine comes in 32 GB and 128 GB storage variations, so you can choose the one that best meets your needs. It has an average battery life of up to 10 hours and a screen resolution of 2048×1536. This device’s sharp display is one of the best things about it.
- Impressive technology for smooth functionality.
- User-friendly interface that anyone can figure out quickly.
- Full iPhone and Apple TV integration capabilities.
- A wide range of accessories to enhance the user’s overall experience.
- Limited customization options.
- No support for flash drives.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 9.7”
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 uses proprietary TruVivid technology for an incredible visual experience. This tab also uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass, so it is extremely difficult to crack, shatter or break. There is also the powerful dual-core ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz processor, making it very fast and responsive. The ARM Cortex 1.7 GHz quad-core processor also plays an important part in this device’s speed and overall functionality.
This tab comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, so you shouldn’t have any problems with playing games on it. The 8MP/5MP dual camera is excellent for taking crystal clear photos and videos. There is a microSD slot that can support as much as 128GB of additional storage space. The battery in this machine lasts for approximately 10 hours of use until you need to charge it up again.
- Sharp and clear display that is perfect for viewing photos and videos.
- Lightweight design that isn’t too bulky or weighty.
- Loud speakers with good sound quality.
- Fast processors that can handle many games.
- Somewhat short battery life of 10 hours.
- The screen is reflective, making glare a problem sometimes.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T580NZKAXAR
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a mid-range model with quite a lot to offer, including a speedy 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor. This tab uses Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and it has 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage space. The front-facing camera is 2MP and the rear camera is 8MP. The 1920 x 1200 screen resolution makes for very clear and sharp images, so it’s perfect if you plan on using it for viewing photos and videos a lot.
This tab is one of best tablets that have USB port and SD card slot. There is a microSD slot that you can use to expand the storage for more space. The micro-USB 2.0 port on the edge of the tablet will allow you to charge it whenever the battery starts running low. This tab certainly isn’t top-of-the-line, but it is an excellent deal for those who are on a budget. The 10 inch letterbox display is nice for those who like a big display.
- Large display with high-quality resolution/image.
- Long battery life so you don’t have to constantly charge it.
- Storage can be easily expanded with the microSD slot.
- Performance is middle-of-the-road.
- A bit bulkier than some people might like.
Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 10 Inch Tablet
Looking for the best 10 inch tablet computers that cost under $300? Lenovo Tab4 Plus is definitely one of the best choices. The Lenovo Tab 4 Plus is a 10 inch tablet with a sharp display and audio, making it ideal for those who enjoy listening to music and looking at photos as well as video. There is also an option to make this tablet more kid-friendly with all sorts of fun brightly colored stickers. The fingerprint scanning feature that this device offers means that you will be able to keep your device completely secure at all times.
The 64-bit octa-core processor can go up to 2.0GHz, and it has 2GB of RAM. This tab is pretty fast and offers a smooth overall user experience throughout all apps. If you purchase this device you will get a charger, USB-C cable, warranty guide and quick start guide. There are dual speakers in the front that produce impressively clear sound. There are a lot of things to like about this tab, including its sleek, lightweight design.
- Attractive and lightweight design.
- Smooth and fast performance.
- Great sound quality from dual front-facing speakers.
- Sharp FHD display.
- The fingerprint sensor has some consistency issues.
- No support for 4G connectivity.
If you’re a college student on a budget and looking for the best tablet for taking notes in college, please check our guide to best cheap college tablets for taking notes in class.