If you’re a business people and looking for the best small business laptop, Here’s a list of 5 Best Tablets & Laptops for Business 2018.
Best Laptop for Business 2017/2018 – Top 7 Picks
Here are the laptops that would be perfect for those with a limited budget. These may not have all the features the user could possibly desire but they possess everything your business requires at a price that’s less than $1,500.
5. HP ProBook 4510s (FM848UT) – Best Laptop for Small Business Owner
The HP ProBook 4510s has a 15.6-inch widescreen, a glossy finish, and a box-like frame. It appears to target users who have small businesses due to its security software. While storing log-on information, the HP Protect Tools have encryption that prevents anyone from tinkering with your hard drive.
We like it because it is lightweight and possesses a bright screen and high resolution. We like the feel of the keyboard and it has a numeric keypad that might not be a big deal to most but it’s a huge treat for people in business.
It has numerous features that include four USB ports, a 5-in-1 card reader, a dual-layer DVD burner, and a 2-megapixel webcam. The notebook has a 250GB, 5,400-rpm hard drive, which the business user would surely appreciate.
4. Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6831
The Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6831 is very versatile and any business person who has serious computing requirements will be glad to have this device. The 15.4-inch widescreen TruBrite high-def display allows for an easy time when working with spreadsheets or when multitasking.
The 2.2 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-64 dual-core processor and 250 GB storage capacity are ideal for most tasks. Furthermore, if you are a champion of green technology, you would be glad to know that Toshiba has restricted the use of mercury, lead, and other hazardous materials in making this.
We like that it’s stylish without being gaudy. Chatting, backing up data, participating in conferences, and sharing data are just a few of the tasks that are made easier with this machine. It also has face-recognition software for added security.
3. Dell Inspiron 1525
When it comes to business, you would want to keep things simple but powerful. That’s what Dell Inspiron 1525 offers. Its keyboard is above average, its design is elegant, and it has superior security features. It may be quite bulky and is not meant for gaming or watching videos since the sound it produces isn’t of the highest quality.
But when you look into what it can offer to a business, it is impressive. Working on various applications is a breeze and typing on it is surprisingly comfortable. Features are generous. There is no obvious scrimping here but its battery life is strictly average.
2. Fujitsu LifeBook E8410
The Fujitsu Lifebook E8410 appears to have been designed solely for the business user. Emphasis was on connectivity, judging by the quality and number of ports and slots it has. Performance is comparable to other business notebooks.
It has security features that are estimable. Its design is seemingly inspired by the corporate world. Its built appears solid enough to withstand daily use. It’s also actually quite light despite its midsize level. The fact that it doesn’t have any external media controls is a downside.
If you’re obsessed with security, then we recommend this for you. It has a fingerprint reader, a smart card slot, and an internal Trusted Platform Module. It has a configuration that’s enviable and some might choose it merely for that advantage.
1. Lenovo Thinkpad T400
Lenovo’s Thinkpad T400 is sturdy and has a long battery life, practical features, and tasteful design. Performance is topnotch. The notebook is capable of simultaneously opening several applications quickly and its 14.1-inch screen is sufficient for multitasking.
It has a resolution of 1440 by 900 pixels that’s acceptable for professional users. We can say nothing bad about the keyboard. Typing for long periods is tolerable and a person on the go would be ecstatic with the shortcut keys. It has all the essential features and new security features to boot.
The three USB slots are located strategically. Users would be smart to use the ThinkVantage application suite, which makes various resources readily accessible. The purpose of the suite is for unmatched efficiency. If you’re running low on battery and want to stretch the power as long as possible, the notebook has a Battery Stretch feature that allows you to do so.
An awesome feature that we love is the Active Protection System, which protects the hard drive when there’s vibration or when you’ve accidentally dropped it. With this machine, we believe Lenovo found an ideal blend of practicality, manageability, and portability. With its reasonable price and incredible features, it’s almost a steal.
Top Laptops & Tablets for Business 2017
Laptops have infiltrated pretty much all areas of daily life. Business isn’t an exception here, since more and more high-end laptops are used to reduce the time need to work and improve overall efficiency of the work being done.
Some of the best business laptops out there should be filtered through various filters to pull out the ones that are truly magnificent. A laptop for small business won’t be the same as a gaming laptop, since there is no need for high-end graphics representations in the business field. The laptop will be a rugged laptop, a durable and highly portable machine.
Ultraportable Business Notebooks
Portability and performance are two key items that hang in the balance when any notebook is in question. Since business notebooks do not require a high performance machine to run basic Office applications, this balance may be tipped in favor of portability, so you get a lightweight laptop and a decent amount of performance all in one single machine.
15 Inch Business Notebooks
If weight is not a decisive item in your business notebook checklist, a 15inch screen notebook might be right for you. You get an increase in system performance, but not such a high jump in weight compared to smaller ultra portable laptops. The larger screen will allow you to fit more information at a time, thus increasing your overall productivity.
How to choose Go0d Laptop or Tablet for Business !
Professional businessmen tend to be extremely busy people so when time is short and money counts, a notebook that can suit your computing needs will help speed up work and overall productivity tenfold.
Mind you, these are not notebooks intended for game play or movie watching, but highly portable machines that get the job done, whether it is PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets or a few Word documents, these notebooks can handle such tasks easily.
- How it looks. The way a notebook presents itself to potential customers is also an important aspect, so don’t go overboard with intricate or intimidating designs. Just keep it simple and corporate black.
- CPU and RAM. The processor and system memory are the main 2 things your computer needs to run applications properly. While you don’t actually need a quad-core processor for a business notebook, a dual core will suffice, since it will handle itself quite nicely in the Office Suite and other simple everyday applications.
RAM, on the other hand empowers the processor to work at full speed. Without going into much detail, you’ll need a decent amount so everything runs smooth like it’s supposed to.
- The visual side of things…Will you need a powerful graphics card for your business notebook ? It depends on whether or not you’ll have the time to play games or watch high def movies. But other than that, you’ll do fine with an on board graphics card solution, since you don’t need all that visual computing power for a few presentations and spreadsheets.How about a large screen with incredible resolution capability? While large screens are nice to look at, you don’t really need such a monstrous notebook since weight will be an issue when you’re on the go, and laptops with large screens do get bulky. A computer that can create a resolution of up to 1366 x 768 should be just fine for what you intend to use it.
- Longevity. If you’re always on the run, a good business laptop will need a long life battery so you can boot it up several times a day without having to recharge it every 5 minutes. Some laptops carry high capacity batteries which can last up to 8 hours on a single charge. That should be enough even for the serious workaholic businessman.
- Size and Weight. You’ll want to look for small and light laptops if your job takes you on the road often.
These are ultraportable machines and usually pack a decent battery which can last for several hours on a single charge.
- Connect anywhere. Connectivity should not be overlooked when you decide to purchase a best laptop for business. It should have plenty of ports, ranging from the tradition USB to the VGA port. This will ensure you can connect your notebook to a projector to see “the bigger picture” during critical meetings and the USB will allow you to recharge other small gadgets while on the go.Also the machine should be able to handle internet connectivity, so you’re always in touch with everything that’s going on. Wi-Fi connectivity is a must and wireless WAN will keep you in the loop while on the road.
Read also :