Best Laptop Bags
Are you looking to buy a good laptop bag? If you’ve got a good laptop, it only makes sense to provide it with a good bag. If you want to get a good laptop bag, there are many factors you will need to consider. We’ll look at some of them in this article.
Buying a laptop bag is not just about finding a way to protect your laptop and other mobile gear while traveling. Your laptop bag may expose some of your personality and make traveling with your mobile gear easier to cope with.
Now, my advice is to buy the right laptop bag based on your needs and planned use – not just by price or what other’s may have. Every mobile worker will have different needs and should buy a laptop bag that best fits those needs.
One of the first things you should consider is the laptop bag style. If you shop around, you’ll be surprised by the variety of styles available. Do you want a professional image? Or a casual look? No matter what image you want to project, there is a laptop bag to suit your needs.
The weight of the laptop bag is another critical factor to consider. If you move around a lot, you should look for a bag with good padding and a strong, adjustable shoulder strap. Also ensure that the interior of the bag has a secure means of strapping your laptop in place.
One thing you might also want in a laptop bag is many nifty little compartments and storage space for small accessories and devices. You will also want ample space for your laptop. If you have a large widescreen laptop, make sure the laptop bag has a secure compartment for it that fits snugly.
4. Loading Method
Some of you might also have preferences as to how the laptop loads into the laptop bag. Some folks prefer notebook backpacks, other prefer the traditional top loading bag. Choose a loading method that suits your style.
5. For Him or Her?
There is a lot of difference in buying a laptop bag for a lady as compared to a man. Guys generally want a laptop bag that is masculine and dark colored. Ladies usually prefer laptop bags that are more unique and have a feminine touch.(See also: men’s laptop backpack and women’s laptop backpack)
Types of Laptop Bags
The following lists some of the better laptop bags I’ve come across. Your mileage may vary, of course.
- Standard top loading laptop bag. A top loading laptop bag is a traditional looking laptop bag. This style of laptop gives you easy access to documents or the laptop while traveling. Additionally, if you have to cross Customs or Security in an airport, removing your laptop or other objects from the bag is a simple task.
- Laptop Backpack. The other kind of laptop bag that is pretty common is a backpack laptop bag. You may prefer these because they leave your hands free for doing other stuff. The backpack also ensures that your posture is in a better shape as compared to top loading laptop bags – where you put more strain on one shoulder than the other.
- Rolling Laptop bags. Yet another kind of laptop bag you can use is the rolling laptop bag. I’ve seen these used by many senior professionals who are getting on in age and do not want the strain of lugging a laptop on their shoulders. Its very good to use in airports or rail stations. It can get a bit inconvenient when you go up or down stairs, but other than that – a rolling laptop bag is a great choice.
You might also like:
How To Find The Best Backpacks for Your Laptop
Laptop bags are very important, they help protect your computer while you travel with it. When looking for a way to transport your laptop computer, you want to make sure you find a bag with all the features that you need. There are many different types of backpacks for laptop including the very functional backpack. Using a backpack to carry your laptop is a smart, easy alternative to the typical laptop bag. Backpacks are functional and stylish.
- When you are looking to buy a backpack for your laptop you have many different styles and options to choose from. One of the many important things that you want to look at before you buy a laptop bag is the pockets. You want to make sure that the bag you buy has enough room for all your accessories. You also want to make sure the pockets are convenient and easily accessible. You want to make sure that there is a pocket big enough to hold your power cord and any software that you need. Many laptop bags will have pockets specifically designed for things you typically use with your computer. Some backpacks have pockets for DVD’s and memory cards.
- The most important thing when deciding what laptop bag to buy, is to consider your lifestyle. If you are going to be carrying your bag around a lot, you will want a backpack with extra padding to keep your computer safe. If you will be carrying a lot of paperwork with you, consider getting a backpack that has and area for files and loose papers. If you are using your laptop for school, you might want to consider a bag that has enough room for books. If you will be taking your laptop with you while you travel, you want to make sure that your backpack is small enough to take as a carry on. You want to find a bag that has all the features that you need, but that is as small as possible. Extra features that you don’t want or need, will just make your bag unnecessarily bigger.
Laptop computer backpacks are a great alternative to boring laptop bags. They are easy and comfortable to carry. Many guys feel more masculine carrying a backpack rather then an over the shoulder bag. Backpacks are also a great way of keeping your hands free, to carry other items. Make sure the backpack you choose has all the features that you want. If you buy a good quality backpack, it will last you the life of your computer.
Well, then – we’ve finished looking at how you can buy a good laptop bag. For me, my preference is the traditional top loading laptop bag – I’ve been using these for many, many years. You may prefer the other kinds of laptop bags – as long as you do your research and do some comparison shopping, you should be able to find the perfect laptop bag for yourself. Until next time, happy mobile computing!